Wednesday, February 29, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday...between getaways

So today is the mid way point between returning home from my trip away to the Wedding and a family trip away for 7 nights. My DH and I have been more excited about taking the kids on a holiday than going to the wedding.

So I plan to hook up with Lee at Freshly Pieced before I go away again. After all its time to catch up for W.I.P. Wednesday.

I did take some hand sewing away with me to Tasmania. I spent the Saturday morning and early afternoon basting some more Rose Star Blocks.

I finished Block 2 in the Civil War fabrics on Sunday after we returned home.
I have also nearly finished piecing Block 3 and Block 4 is waiting in the wings.

So while I'm away next week, I have plans to take the machine and attempt to finish off my Wedding quilt. The happy couple were ok about waiting for their present. DH is spurring me on to get it done and dusted.

Then my plans will be to get some more W.I.P projects out of the way and have some more completed quilts.



5 comments:

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.